Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Glitter Moon Mani

I am not really the biggest fan of the traditional pink and white French manicure, so I like to put my own spin on it. A reverse French with accented moons at the bottom is always a nice alternative, and no more difficult to create.

You will need:
-French manicure strips (available at any drugstore)
-Two (or one) nail polish colours
-Clear nail topcoat

Step 1: Paint your nails any color, you can even skip this step and leave them with out polish if you like. I chose to use pink, because I am a sucker for it.
Step 2: Use French manicure strip and stick them a little bit above the bottom of your nails.
Step 3: Paint below the stickers with a second polish color. Maybe some glitter? Then let them dry for about five minutes before removing the stickers.
Step 4: Paint a clear top coat over top over your nails, and let it dry. Ta-da! Now you have pretty nails. Time to paint the town.
JK

No comments:

Post a Comment